New here? Welcome! We're so glad you're here.
What are worship services like?
- We have two Sunday morning worship services.
- The first service, which begins at 8:30 a.m., features soloists and more traditional music.
- The 10:55 a.m. service offers the beautiful music of our Chancel Choir as well as a bit more casual atmosphere.
Is childcare Provided?
- Yes! We offer free childcare for infants through kindergarten.
- Our Ministry Safe-trained childcare workers bring children to Worship for "Children's Time," and then they return to the nursery for the duration of the service.
- This routine offers children a glimpse of what to expect when they're old enough to join the full service.
- Before they enter kindergarten, children go through a "Camp Big Church" program, which teaches them about what happens in the worship service.
- We encourage children in kindergarten and above to worship with their families.
- Not only do we welcome children into the worship service, but we enjoy including them as liturgists, acolytes, and in other special parts of services.
Where Is the nursery Located?
- Our nursery is located on the southernmost portion of the building.
- Visit our Building Maps page for a more detailed view.
- We have a check-in/check-out system to ensure the safety of our smallest children.
- If your child has special needs, we welcome the opportunity to visit with you to ensure we follow any particular instructions to meet your child's needs while he/she is in the nursery.
Where Do I park?
- We have parking at the northern and eastern portions of the building, and entrances are accessible from both of those areas on Sunday mornings.
- We also have handicap parking for those who have mobility challenges, and handicap accessibility from all of those entrances.
- Both our northern and southern entrances offer covered drop-off areas.
- Consult our Maps & Parking page for additional details.
What is the Dress?
- On Sunday mornings you will see a variety of attire, from dress suits to jeans.
- We want you to feel comfortable worshiping, whatever your attire.
How Will I know Where to Go?
- On Sunday mornings, church members are located at building entrances. Signage also directs you to our Welcome Center and other room locations.
- During the week, a volunteer is located at the information desk in the Welcome Center.
- If you are looking for the location of a specific class or activity, please simply ask, and someone will be happy to escort you to your destination.